What we’re doing…
What to expect:
– Must be min ilvl of 630 to join
– Must know your class, whether it be healing, tanking or dps
– Must have gear enchanted and gemmed (if you got lucky with prismatic sockets on your gear)
– Must have vent (mic is not necessary, but hearing what to do is required)
– Must be ready for each encounter with food and flasks
– Be ready for lots of wiping, as this is new content and a lot of stuff to learn (if you aren’t willing to learn with wipes, do not sign up)
– Personal loot will only be used. No exceptions.
As for invite rules, here is the order in selecting for the event:
– Guild members
– Regular members
– Friends of guild and regular members
– New members
We are a friendly environment, and I want to keep it that way. If you have problems with other raiders, let me know. I will handle any issues and make actions according. Do not create problems among one another. If there is and I find out about it, I will remove both parties from the group and will not invite back. Don’t do it.
We are all here to have fun. Negativity is not tolerated and will result in removal of the group. 2nd offensive of this will result in permanent ban of my events.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message me and I will try to answer back as soon as I can. I hope to see everyone there and let’s kill some stuff!